06/09/2013

Cover Reveal: Just Friends With Benefits By Meredith Schorr

News has it Meredith Schorr, author of A State Of Jane, Blogger Girl(!) and Just Friends With Benefits is releasing a new edition of the latter. In both paperback and kindle. Now I haven't opened Just Friends With Benefits, but I have Blogger Girl(!). And if any author pens a book like Blogger Girl they can never go wrong (unless they hired a ghostwriter, fed them with their ideas and when the book was a success, decided they didn't need them anymore. And I'm sure, like me, Meredith would run in a heart beat hearing the word 'ghost'). Besides, it has very promising reviews on Amazon-and that's a huge deal because no one lies on Amazon.

Currently boasting a 4.5 average rating on Amazon, Just Friends With Benefits has been embalmed with a fresh, new cover and finished with its cost reduced (no need using coupons). So you are assured of paying less for loads of excitement.

I love this new cover. It was like A State Of Jane (mum) and Blogger Girl(!) (friend) signed their daughter up for How Do I Look?

BEFOREAFTER

Blurb: When a friend urges Stephanie Cohen not to put all her eggs in one bastard, the advice falls on deaf ears. Stephanie's college crush on Craig Hille has been awakened thirteen years later as if soaked in a can of Red Bull and she is determined not to let the guy who got away once, get away twice. Stephanie, a 32-year-old paralegal from Washington, D.C., is a 70's and 80's television trivia buff who can recite the starting lineup of the New York Yankees and go beer for beer with the guys. And despite her failure to get married and pro-create prior to entering her thirties, she has so far managed to keep her overbearing mother from sticking her head in the oven.

Just Friends with Benefits is the humorous story of Stephanie's pursuit of love, her adventures in friendship, and her journey to discover what really matters.

Message from Meredith Schorr:I still remember the exact moment I decided to write Just Friends With Benefits. I was on my way to work and found myself daydreaming about a guy I had dated. It occurred to me that I have a very vivid and wild imagination. I wondered to myself what other people would think if they had access to the stories I made up in my head and so I made a decision then and there to write a book. And the rest, as they say, is history. I began writing Just Friends With Benefits on a whim and have never looked back. As my “baby", it will always hold a very special place in my heart. I hope you enjoy it.

Just Friends With Benefits Can Be Bought At (click images for links):

(Visit Meredith Schorr's site and be sure to like her Facebook Page.)

So there you have it, Just Friends With Benefits new edition a click away. Hope you enjoy.

Be sure to check out my review of Just Friends With Benefits on a later date. One reason I love Schorr's books is they are based on real life. Well, I can't wait to read about this new guy.

Signing Off,

Kobby.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for posting my friend! I totally chuckled at the reference to "How Do I Look" - hilarious :)

    ReplyDelete